Sunday, August 31, 2008

Los Angeles Barbeque Festival, Part 1

I just received my VIP passes for the upcoming Los Angeles Barbeque Festival on September 13 and 14th on the Santa Monica Pier. The event promises plenty of BBQ from the likes of Mr. Cecils (my fave rib joint), and Baby Blues BBQ, among others. Also a beer garden and live music. I know I am not going to to miss Beatles cover band Ticket to Ride on Sunday afternoon, hopefully they are at least half as good as the king of all Beatles tribute bands, The Fab Four. The VIP pass will get you access to the express food lines, an event T shirt, and a Cosmo Deck. Check back after that weekend, and I will have a post festival round up with photos.

Los Angeles Barbeque Fastival
September 13 & 14
Santa Monica Pier
Noon-6PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree, I love your blog, please go to J&J Burger Shack & BBQ on Adams, Phillips or Woodys, even Dr Hoggly Woggly. PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

The Beatles cover band is now scheduled for Sat, not Sunday... still needs to be updated on the site.

Anonymous said...

How was it?