Monday, June 26, 2006

Metro Cafe Anniversary Party


One of my favorite cafes, Metro Cafe in Culver City on Washington Place near Sepulveda, hosted a party last Sunday night celebrating 2 years in business. I knew there would be food and music, and some familiar faces, but I had no idea how rockin' it would get! Ron, their regular Sunday night DJ was spinning all kinds of music, Bernadino their fabulous former chef was in town from Seattle for the celebration, Eastern Europe was well represented (and I thought Italian men were hot...), and Aleks and Sasa were their regular gracious selves, making everyone feel welcome. Here are some photo highlights.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice smile sasa ( I could do better)

supervee racer said...

Bree, It looks like everyone had a great time. How was the food? Was there anything specially prepared fot the celebration? Great BLOG!!! Love , Dad

Ellen Bloom said...

Bree, Thanks for commenting on my blog!!! We LOVE The Metro Cafe. I didn't realize they'd been there for 2 years. Wow! We haven't been in a few months...we must go back.